Insurance Customer Service Representative
- Headquarters - Springfield, VA
- Full Time
- Customer Service
5323 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22151
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies is looking for an Insurance Customer Service Representative to start a career in Springfield, VA. As an Insurance Customer Service Representative in a call center environment, you will take ownership for each customer interaction while educating and counseling policyholders on making the right decisions.
Come work in our brand new facilities located on Port Royal Road, right off of Braddock Road and easily accessible from I-495. Our new facility offers an on-site fitness center, indoor café featuring gourmet meals, and a convenient Market Place for you to pick up snacks and drinks during the day. Our secured facility also has free parking.
It's not just a job, its growth and opportunity.
There's one thing our associates all have in common: they found a career they never expected. With coaching and mentoring, you will find your position as an Insurance Customer Service Representative can become a career in the most unexpected and rewarding ways.
• Our Insurance Customer Service Representatives earn an annual salary of $34,000.00/year
• Receive ongoing coaching and feedback to develop your skills
• Advance your career and become a lead, coach, trainer, or supervisor
Get ready to join a company you can believe in and work alongside a team of associates who care. On a team with solution-oriented service associates focused on customer retention, you will:
• Become a trained insurance professional and help customers service their insurance policies through exciting life events
• Ensure customers have the right level of coverage while identifying and resolving customer conflicts
• Interact directly with a team of motivated BoatU.S. supervisors, managers, directors, and officers in multiple departments like Claims, Sales, and Underwriting
We are looking for people with results they are proud of, such as:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Good customer service skills or prior experience
• Strong attention to detail with time management and decision-making skills, but also described as someone with high energy and driven to be the best
• Solid computer, grammar, and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
The training schedule will be *Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM for the first 12 weeks; then the regular assigned shift for this position will be *Monday – Friday: 1:00 pm – 10:00 pm, with an alternating every third Saturday
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at BoatUS.com.
Our employees' quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program, including:
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
Employee assistance programs
Flexible spending accounts
Business casual dress
How to Apply:
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRBill@BoatUS.com your resume, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.
BoatU.S. is an equal opportunity employer. BoatU.S. conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.