Mechanical Breakdown Coverage for lower units and drives.
Normally excluded from policies, this affordable "wear and tear" add-on coverage pays to repair or replace the lower unit of an outboard motor, or the upper and lower units of a stern drive motor in the event of a mechanical breakdown.
- Low starting price based on age of boat, with gradual increases
- Pay less over time than other companies offering this coverage
- Low deductible only $250 per incident
- Available for boats under 10 years of age
- No depreciation for replaced new parts (see list below)