Web Content Coordinator
- Headquarters - Springfield, VA
- Full Time
- IT - Operations
5323 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22151
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for an Web Content Coordinator for our Headquarters Office in Alexandria, VA. The shift will be Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, and 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
The Responsibilities will include:
• Post and maintain content on customer facing website using Sitecore CMS
• Collaborate with department stakeholders on website content requirements
• Focused execution of website best practices to ensure site is optimized for SEO and mobile app
• Collaborate with mobile app team to post content with the mobile app
• Working with marketing team and other stakeholders to develop and execute online strategy
• Build out and maintain microsites
• BS or BA in related field
• Proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
• Prior CMS experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail orientated
• Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Organization skills to be able to focus on multiple tasks/projects
• Experience using Sitecore CMS
• Knowledge or practice of UX design
• Interest in website trends and best practices
• Prior boating experience
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.BoatUS.com.
Our employee’s quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJustin@BoatUS.com, your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.