- Headquarters - Alexandria, VA
- Full Time
- IT - Operations
880 S. Pickett Street
Alexandria, VA 22304
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for an Network Supervisor for our Headquarters in Alexandria, VA. The shift will be Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 6 PM.
The Responsibilities will include:
• Management of network technical stuff
• Project planning and network environmental design
• Review network performance and resilience
• Troubleshooting and correction of network issues
• Network security review and maintenance
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 + years of networking experience
• 1+ year of staff management experience
• Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification
• Strong knowledge of Cisco IOS
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with network monitoring tools and protocols
• Cisco ISE experience
• Experience with network access control
• Understanding of infrastructure automation
• Microsoft Visio
• Security training and certifications
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.BoatUS.com.
Our employee’s quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJustin@BoatUS.com, your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.