Located where the states of Michigan and Wisconsin meet, the Menominee Marina offers some of the finest boating facilities on the Great Lakes. Menominee..."Where the Best of Michigan Boating Begins"
BoatUS Member Discount Details
- $.10 Off per Gallon of Fuel
- $0.25 Off per Ft. per night on Transient Slips (10 slips + 20 wall side tie ups)
In Season:M - Su 7:00AM - 8:00PM
- The Menominee Marina is located in Menominee's Historic Waterfront Downtown District which is home to diverse shopping; fine and casual dining; public parks one of which hosts several concerts, festivals, and annual car and cycle show; a landmark library; unique architecture; and nearby swimming beaches. Several golf courses, YMCA, tennis courts, a casino shuttle bus (one-hour ride), and Menominee North Pierhead Light are located within minutes.
- From the open water of the bay of Green Bay you will find the entrance to the marina one (1) mile northwest of the Menominee North Pier Light (located at the mouth of the Menominee River).
Lat. - 45.6.28
Long. - 87.36.20
- 9 and 71
- Wi-Fi, Fresh Water, Pump Out
- Laundry Services, Parking: Free, Picnic Area, Playground, Restrooms, Showers
- Local Transportation
- Lat. - 45.6.28
Please contact business before arrival to verify all information and discounts. Members must present their valid BoatUS Membership card on arrival in order to receive discounts.