Smith Point Marina
A great location to fill-up with ETHANOL FREE FUEL... Halfway between Norfolk and Annapolis, we are a great place to end the day and refresh. Relax and refuel on the lovely Slough Creek minutes from the Bay. Normally quiet and peaceful except at fishing tournament time, Smith Point Marina offers all the necessities without any pretension. Our knowledgeable and hospitable staff can locate any services not provided at the marina. Located on the MD-VA line, we are near one of the Bay's best fishing grounds.
BoatUS Member Discount Details
- $0.25 Off per Ft on Transient Slips
- 50% Off pump out
- 10% Off Haul Out
In Season:M - Su 7:30AM - 4:30PM
- Excellent three season fishing - Spring/Fall - Big Striped Bass. Spring/Summer/Early Fall- Striped Bass, Blues, Croaker, Mackerel, Flounder and fun!
- Approach Little Wicomico River jetty from Smith Point Light, leaving Red Daymark 2LW to starboard. Enter Jetty between flashing Green 5 and Red 4. on the North side. After entry, while in jetty, favor the south side of the channel. Turn right at Green 7 and follow the channel upstream past Red 8 and Green 9. Just past Green 9 turn left to Green 1S and proceed past Red 2 to starboard. Pass Green Daymarks 3, 5 and 7 about 10ft. to port, making an arch to the left to head for the fuel dock. Leave Red 8 to starboard. The last turn takes you close to the opposite shore where there is 4.5 ft. mean low water in the channel. Proceed to fuel dock for berth assignment.
Lat. - 37.53.4
Long. - 76.15.5
- 16, 69
- Wi-Fi, Fresh Water, Pump Out
- Filet Station, Fish Cleaning Services, Laundry Services, Parking: Free, Picnic Area, Restrooms, Showers
- Boat Parts & Supplies, Boat Repair, Boat Storage, Haul Out, Ice, Bait, Tackle
- Local Transportation
- Lat. - 37.53.4
Please contact business before arrival to verify all information and discounts. Members must present their valid BoatUS Membership card on arrival in order to receive discounts.