inReach satellite communicators allow you to stay safe and connected anywhere in the world. inReach allows you to send and receive messages, trigger an interactive SOS, track and share your trip anywhere in the world. Give your friends and family peace of mind knowing they can contact you no matter where the adventure takes you.
- Trigger an interactive SOS with delivery confirmation.
- Send and receive 160-character text messages.
- Track your trip
- Pair with mobile devices using the free Earthmate App.
- Access free U.S. NOAA charts and topo maps using Earthmate app.
- 100% global coverage through Iridium satellite network.
Click here for additional information
Link inReach to BoatUS
BoatUS Members are able to link the inReach unit with their BoatUS Membership saving valuable time when requesting on-water assistance from BoatUS. After pressing the BoatUS icon from the inReach SE or Earthmate App, your message along with your Membership and GPS location will be transmitted automatically to the BoatUS 24-hour Towing Dispatch Center allowing BoatUS to dispatch the nearest TowBoatUS or Vessel Assist towboat to your location. Once BoatUS receives your request for assistance, a dispatcher will communicate the tow boats ETA to your location.
After purchasing an inReach unit, visit explore.delorme.com, to register your inReach device. Click on the “My Info” tab then click on "Manage BoatUS." You’ll need to enter you Membership number and boat information to link the Message button on your inReach unit to BoatUS.
After successful activation, should you wish to test your inReach device, please first contact the BoatUS 24-hour dispatch center by calling 800-391-4869.
Already have an inReach?
Log in to your account at explore.delorme.com, click on the “My Info” tab and click on “Manage BoatUS.”
You’ll need to enter your Membership number to link the Message button on your inReach unit to BoatUS Dispatch Center.
Buy an inReach
DeLorme offers three different annual subscription plans. The Recreation and Expedition levels are also available in 4-month Seasonal plans.
Introducing inReach Explorer
Navigate, create waypoints, log your trip and find your way back. Send and receive text messages. Trigger an interactive SOS. Plan, track and share your journey. You can do all of this from one rugged handheld device with 100% global coverage from Iridium. You can also pair it with your mobile device to access topographic maps and U.S. NOAA charts. Find your way there and back, every time.
- Create or view routes including distance and bearing info.
- Mark key locations, such as buoys or a marina, with the waypoints feature.
- Navigate a route, to a waypoint or find your way back.
- Built-in digital compass provides heading and bearing info.
- Plan your route(s) and waypoints ahead of time using Explore portal and then share your journey with family and friends.
DeLorme offers flexible plans ideal for year-round or monthly use. An active satellite subscription is required to use inReach, and we offer two categories of plans: annual 12-month contracts with lower monthly fees or freedom plans, which require only a 30-day commitment.
The freedom plans allows you to pay for satellite airtime service when you need it on a monthly basis.
- Move up or down a plan for free.
- Suspend your service when you don't need it.
- Keep all your account data, tracks and details when suspended.
- Annual freedom program fee of $24.95.
Our annual plans offer lower monthly fees and are ideal for people who either plan on using their inReach all year long, or who want the peace of mind of having a continuously active SOS device.
- Move up a plan at any time for free.
- Initial account activation fee of $19.95.
- Move down a plan at any time for $24.95.