Monroe Harbour Marina
Monroe Harbour Marina is a large marina with two basins situated on two sides of a peninsula. This is a fresh water facility with no tide or current. Ashore, historic downtown Sanford with its shops & historic buildings is a few blocks away.
BoatUS Member Discount Details
- $0.10 Off per Gallon of Unleaded Fuel (cash only)
- 25% Off Transient Slips (Daily Rate) $25 Min./Day
- Free Pump-Out for BoatU.S. Members
In Season:M - Su 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Lunch & Dinner Cruises.
- Evinrude, Mercury, MerCruiser, OMC, Volvo.
- Diesel & Canvas
- As you enter Lake Monroe, head east and go to junction channel marker "8", take the channel heading southeast to marker "5", this will place you at our west basin.
Lat. - 28.48.55
Long. - 81.15.51
- Wi-Fi, Fresh Water, Pump Out
- Unbranded - Non-Ethanol Available
- Boat US Towing
- Laundry Services, Parking: Free, Picnic Area, Playground, Restrooms, Showers, Wireless Internet
- Boat Parts & Supplies, Boat Repair, Boat Storage, Ice
- US Mail, Copy Service, Fax
- Local Transportation
- Lat. - 28.48.55
Please contact business before arrival to verify all information and discounts. Members must present their valid BoatUS Membership card on arrival in order to receive discounts.