Tarpon Point Marina
Tarpon Point Marina has been voted by a reader's choice pole in the News Press "The Best Marina in Southwest Florida". We are 3 miles from the Gulf of Mexico and some of the best cruising grounds in Florida. Our marina is located in a sheltered deep-water cove and safe from storms. The west coast of Florida is known the world over for its beaches, fishing and boating. Sanibel Island shelling, Fort Myers Beach, Edison-Ford Museum and Captiva Island are just a few places to visit from Tarpon Point Marina. We have 175 slips that can accommodate yachts up to 100 feet.
BoatUS Member Discount Details
- $.10 Off per Gallon of Fuel
In Season:M - Su 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- The Resort at Marina Village a 19 story hotel on site.
- BY BOAT: Located in a sheltered cove off the Caloosahatchee River at I.C.W. Marker #92. Latitude 26 32 14- Longitude 82 00 06 Just three miles from the Gulf of Mexico. BY CAR: Take Cape Coral Parkway to Pelican Boulevard, go south on Pelican to Rose Garden Road. Continue to Tarpon Point Marina
Lat. - 26.32.16
Long. - 82.0.3
- Wi-Fi, Fresh Water, Pump Out
- Picnic Area, Restrooms, Showers
- Boat Parts & Supplies, Groceries, Ice, Bait, Tackle
- Local Transportation
- Lat. - 26.32.16
Please contact business before arrival to verify all information and discounts. Members must present their valid BoatUS Membership card on arrival in order to receive discounts.