View Last Post Viking Yachts Links
Last Post By: Viking44
Forum: Viking Yacht

Posted: April 17 2014 at: 06:32

View Last Post Amerosport 320
Last Post By: Jerry737
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: April 13 2014 at: 16:00

View Last Post Any Uniflite Owners near Berkeley CA???
Last Post By: concordian
Forum: Uniflite

Posted: March 08 2014 at: 02:27

View Last Post Inverter
Last Post By: eshover
Forum: Chris Craft

Posted: February 03 2014 at: 11:32

]
] ]

Chris Craft
 BoatUS Boat Groups/Manufacturer Forums>>Chris Craft
Subject Topic: Catalina Owners Post ReplyPost New Topic
191 Pages « 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
] ] ]
]
Author
Message Prev Topic | Next Topic 
diveryates
"Lieutenant"

Posted: November 12 2011 at 14:05 | IP Logged Quote diveryates

Goodsign, Jiminfla,

Enjoyed you posts on lettering- good stuff. I'm getting lazy in my old age or I would, like you, pay special attention the these logos. This detail puts that extra pizaz into the boats overall look. That said, my take on the subject was to prep and paint the model number area the same color as the boat stripe and leave blank- (plaque border painted silver though) lo/no maintenance. With the logo: as you know, the graphics fade/chip with time. There are reproductions availible from Chris Craft Parts, although the ones I bought were slightly oversize. The OEM logo plaques are removable. I installed replacments using RTV on preped, bare surface and painted the leftover surfaces with the boatstripe color.

Regarding the blowers, we had an excellent dialog on this recently although the issue of electrical grounding was not really covered.

Generally speaking and in particular with the blowers, all grounding on Cats (and for that matter on most boats) are centralized- meaning there are always a wired pair (returning ground wire is the second wire) for electrical devices aboard. The grounding return wires are all terminated at one of several locations.  Besides the ground post(s) on the engine, grounding terminal strips are located under the pilot's console, behind the main breaker panel and behind the head's aft bulkhead wall where the steering cables and most of the boat's wiring congrigate. CC did a good job of number-labeling their electrical harnesses so with a schematic, it's easy to check circuit continuity. One note about the schematics and wiring- Steurt Warner, the OEM for CC's engine electricals, which is basically the pilot's console and the engine harnesses. This is color coded wiring as opposed to CC's schematics which are numbered. This means there is a certain amount of dovetailing involved in the electrical labeling schemes aboard. Having both Steurt Warner drawings and CC schematics is good to have.

As I've mentioned before, my two cents on canvus investment is it's always money well spent.  With all the work in varnish, upholstery, rails, cockpit carpeting, cockpit furnishings, the added protection of canvas is worthy of serous consideration.

Also, overboard safety, better shade and isolation from the elements are improved. Protection for the pilot in particular as it allows for sustained operation by minimizing exposure.  

All canvus is custom. With a concerted investment in out-of-the-box thinking on how the boat is used, canvus will greatly amplify the Cats inherent roominess, livability and utility. Features like removable, all-around tinted window panels, bahoma shades, canvas for the boats glass windows amplify comfort. As much as engines and hull detail is important, I think canvas should be top of the list for investment. Lorelei's canvas is probably the single most maintenance intensive item aboard- it's fifteem years old. It still positively affects everything aboard- especially overnight accomidations. We are currently working on replacment specification. It is key to the enjoyment we get aboard.

Rick, The Cat site is exciting! What is the best way to link in?

best all, Roy (Diver)        

RickP
"Seaman"

Posted: November 12 2011 at 21:27 | IP Logged Quote RickP

Diver, log onto ChrisCraftCatalinaClub.com and hit the forum button. The front page and graphics aren't quite ready to install yet, but...we are getting there! Thanks for your interest!

Capt. Heavy
"First Mate"

Posted: November 12 2011 at 23:21 | IP Logged Quote Capt. Heavy

Hey, Gang.  GoodSign, good stuff. Lottsa good info from the crew, as always!!

Boatman, have fun at the swamp races and get DIRTY!!!

JimHH, Bonnie and I will be leavin' the dock around 12:30. Air show 1:00 to 4:30. Will look for you and Sunshine and crew! H.

JimInFla
"Deckhand"

Posted: November 13 2011 at 11:16 | IP Logged Quote JimInFla

So this evening, my Cat got her name.

www.thehard6.com
Back to Top Printable version View JimInFla's Profile Search for other posts by JimInFla

JimInFla
"Deckhand"

Posted: November 13 2011 at 11:18 | IP Logged Quote JimInFla

Quote: boatman66
MY 294 HAS DUAL BLOWERS ONE ON EACH SIDE--I AM OFF TO THE SWAMP FOR THE RACES I MAY HAVE SOME VIDEO TO POST LATER-EAST COASTERS (FLA) LOOKS LIKE A GREAT WEEKEND TO WATCH AN AIRSHOW!!

Thanks Boatman, I guess I have another run of wire to do!

Jim

www.thehard6.com
Back to Top Printable version View JimInFla's Profile Search for other posts by JimInFla

JimInFla
"Deckhand"

Posted: November 13 2011 at 11:28 | IP Logged Quote JimInFla

Quote: diveryates

Goodsign, Jiminfla,

Enjoyed you posts on lettering- good stuff. I'm getting lazy in my old age or I would, like you, pay special attention the these logos. This detail puts that extra pizaz into the boats overall look. That said, my take on the subject was to prep and paint the model number area the same color as the boat stripe and leave blank- (plaque border painted silver though) lo/no maintenance. With the logo: as you know, the graphics fade/chip with time. There are reproductions availible from Chris Craft Parts, although the ones I bought were slightly oversize. The OEM logo plaques are removable. I installed replacments using RTV on preped, bare surface and painted the leftover surfaces with the boatstripe color.

Regarding the blowers, we had an excellent dialog on this recently although the issue of electrical grounding was not really covered.

Generally speaking and in particular with the blowers, all grounding on Cats (and for that matter on most boats) are centralized- meaning there are always a wired pair (returning ground wire is the second wire) for electrical devices aboard. The grounding return wires are all terminated at one of several locations.  Besides the ground post(s) on the engine, grounding terminal strips are located under the pilot's console, behind the main breaker panel and behind the head's aft bulkhead wall where the steering cables and most of the boat's wiring congrigate. CC did a good job of number-labeling their electrical harnesses so with a schematic, it's easy to check circuit continuity. One note about the schematics and wiring- Steurt Warner, the OEM for CC's engine electricals, which is basically the pilot's console and the engine harnesses. This is color coded wiring as opposed to CC's schematics which are numbered. This means there is a certain amount of dovetailing involved in the electrical labeling schemes aboard. Having both Steurt Warner drawings and CC schematics is good to have.

As I've mentioned before, my two cents on canvus investment is it's always money well spent.  With all the work in varnish, upholstery, rails, cockpit carpeting, cockpit furnishings, the added protection of canvas is worthy of serous consideration.

Also, overboard safety, better shade and isolation from the elements are improved. Protection for the pilot in particular as it allows for sustained operation by minimizing exposure.  

All canvus is custom. With a concerted investment in out-of-the-box thinking on how the boat is used, canvus will greatly amplify the Cats inherent roominess, livability and utility. Features like removable, all-around tinted window panels, bahoma shades, canvas for the boats glass windows amplify comfort. As much as engines and hull detail is important, I think canvas should be top of the list for investment. Lorelei's canvas is probably the single most maintenance intensive item aboard- it's fifteem years old. It still positively affects everything aboard- especially overnight accomidations. We are currently working on replacment specification. It is key to the enjoyment we get aboard.

Rick, The Cat site is exciting! What is the best way to link in?

best all, Roy (Diver)        

Thanks Roy!!

www.thehard6.com

Nauti Cat
"Commander"

Posted: November 14 2011 at 20:45 | IP Logged Quote Nauti Cat

Just signed up on the Catalina forum, same name as here.

JimInFl...the name looks great!

"MY WAY"
Back to Top Printable version View Nauti Cat's Profile Search for other posts by Nauti Cat

Nauti Cat
"Commander"

Posted: November 14 2011 at 20:54 | IP Logged Quote Nauti Cat

wow! a lot of posts to catch up on, havent been getting the email alerts for new posts, keep getting "unwatched".

Jim-HH3, you must have joined shortly after I made that list...like the next day or something...hahaha  There have been so many more new and more active members since that list.  I cant wait to see how the new forum grows...I'm member # 17, wonder how quick we can get to 100...that would be a lot of Catalinas!

"MY WAY"
Back to Top Printable version View Nauti Cat's Profile Search for other posts by Nauti Cat

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: November 15 2011 at 08:51 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

I WOULD LOVE TO BE MEMBER 18 BUUUUT ---I REGISTERED AND THEY SENT A # TWENTY FEET LONG AND A ADDRESS TO GO TO WHAT THE HELL IS A URL??DID WHAT THE E MAIL SAID --NOPE NOT HAPPENING--- LOOK I KNOW BOATS AND SIMPLE COMPUTER SKILLS SO I AM TOTALLY ADRIFT HERE--CAN YOU MAKE THIS REGISTRATION THING AS SIMPLE AS BOAT US DOES?? WOULD LOVE TO JOIN BUT----

floater251
"Navigator"

Posted: November 15 2011 at 12:58 | IP Logged Quote floater251

HEY GUYS! LONG TIME NO TALK, BUT HAVE BEEN READING UP DAILY ON THE FORUM! LOT OF GREAT STUFF HAPENING! I HAVNT BEEN WORKING AT ALL ON THE BOAT LATELY BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF SUNLIGHT, BUT PLANNING ON REMOVING ALOT OF THE INTERIOR AND RE-DOING IT IN THE SHOP OVER THE WINTER INCLUDING RE-CORING ONE OF THE DECK HATCHES. (NAUTI, I WILL BE CALLING ON YOU DURRING THIS PROCESS..)

GOING TO FLA ON CHRISTMAS FOR A CRUISE! LEAVING FROM CAPE CORRAL ON THE 26TH, SPENDING CHRISTMAS NIGHT IN COCAO BEACH! REALLY EXCITED TO GET AWAY!

TALK TO YALL SOON!

FLOATER

salmonpro
"Seaman"

Posted: November 16 2011 at 07:22 | IP Logged Quote salmonpro

Boatman,

You should be able to fill out all the info that is required and then go to your email and just click on the link and you will be registered it is easier than you might think.  I have a good feeling that the new forum is going to be a great thing as the last two days I could not get on this one due to "server issues" I work in the IT world and think that there is some code issues not server issues when it comes to this forum. :) 

Thant Being Said Capt. Rick is doing a great job of getting the new cat club forum going and it looks great!!

Sean

Back to Top Printable version View salmonpro's Profile Search for other posts by salmonpro

RickP
"Seaman"

Posted: November 16 2011 at 08:09 | IP Logged Quote RickP

Boatman, I'll be outside most of today, switching a light set, re-setting a telephone pole, etc. at work so I won't be around a computer. Shoot me an e-mail with your phone #, I'll call you tonight and we'll get it set up if your interested. I'll be done around 5pm Central time or so. Thanks! Rick

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: November 16 2011 at 08:19 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

OK I WILL TRY AGAIN

Nauti Cat
"Commander"

Posted: November 16 2011 at 09:38 | IP Logged Quote Nauti Cat

Quote: floater251

RE-CORING ONE OF THE DECK HATCHES. (NAUTI, I WILL BE CALLING ON YOU DURRING THIS PROCESS..)

Anytime Jim...you got my #? 

"MY WAY"

Happy Hour III
"First Mate"

Posted: November 16 2011 at 12:37 | IP Logged Quote Happy Hour III

Hello all. Well had the wood done on  the boat looks great. Also had her detailed. She really looks good. Took her out on Sunday for the air show. Dropped the hook for a few hours . Great Show. Capt Steve we looked for you??? We than took her for a nice long ride. I cant tell you how amazing she is running the best ever. I love having brand new 350 engines! This boat is a turn key and go any where. She is running perfect. I even called  the mechanic on Monday to tell him how amazing the boat is running.

Back to Top Printable version View Happy Hour III's Profile Search for other posts by Happy Hour III

JimInFla
"Deckhand"

Posted: November 16 2011 at 12:59 | IP Logged Quote JimInFla

One? We only get one photo?

Sigh....

www.thehard6.com

Nauti Cat
"Commander"

Posted: November 16 2011 at 14:14 | IP Logged Quote Nauti Cat

how about some video JimHH3 ?  Would love to hear those babies purring 

"MY WAY"

Happy Hour III
"First Mate"

Posted: November 16 2011 at 19:15 | IP Logged Quote Happy Hour III

Tom No Problem , Video this weekend as your know you are always welcome down here to hear them yourself

Back to Top Printable version View Happy Hour III's Profile Search for other posts by Happy Hour III

diveryates
"Lieutenant"

Posted: November 16 2011 at 20:59 | IP Logged Quote diveryates

JiminFla-

Great graphic on your transom! Cool Name too. The whole thing seems to coming together!

How ya doin Floater? Good to hear from you!  Read with interest your forward hatch/coring project. Not quite sure what you mean by 're-coring the hatch'? Do you mean re-coring the decking surrounding the hatch? OEM forward hatches for 280's are no longer availible either in how they are made (molded black plastic w/2 hold-up struts) or in the hatch size. I suspect the hatch size may be the same of 251...? I think 18" square. 

If you are recoring the deck, removal of the hatch- hopefully intact, is in the cards...assuming the forward deck on a 251 is cored(?).

Diver  

floater251
"Navigator"

Posted: November 16 2011 at 22:17 | IP Logged Quote floater251

Hey Diver! Doin well! I apologize for the incorrect terminology,
What I'm referring to is the aft deck engine cover. It's kinda
bouncy and ten times heavier then the other cover because it's
supersaturated with water. The rest of the deck feels very firm.
Nauti did his several pages ago so when it comes time to do
mine I will be knocking on his email door! But like I said, since
I can't get to the boat durring daylight not much is happening.
I mentioned to the mrs about putting it in the yard but I really
don't have the room. She did give me the green light to figure
out how, so after the holidays I might give it a try.
Well, all you that are still having good weather keep up the
Great work! All else, keep warm!
Floater

JimInFla
"Deckhand"

Posted: November 16 2011 at 22:26 | IP Logged Quote JimInFla

Quote: diveryates

JiminFla-

Great graphic on your transom! Cool Name too. The whole thing
seems to coming together!

How ya doin Floater? Good to hear from you!  Read with interest
your forward hatch/coring project. Not quite sure what you mean
by 're-coring the hatch'? Do you mean re-coring the decking
surrounding the hatch? OEM forward hatches for 280's are
no longer availible either in how they are made (molded black
plastic w/2 hold-up struts) or in the hatch size. I suspect the hatch
size may be the same of 251...? I think 18" square. 

If you are recoring the deck, removal of the hatch- hopefully
intact, is in the cards...assuming the forward deck on a 251 is
cored(?).

Diver  

Thanks Diver!

www.thehard6.com

Capt. Heavy
"First Mate"

Posted: November 16 2011 at 22:53 | IP Logged Quote Capt. Heavy

Hey, Gang! Floater, Great to hear from you!

JimHH, we saw you go by about 3:30 or so, we were anchored to the east of all the rafted boats, thought you guys saw us, but you just kept going. Nite, All, H.

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: November 18 2011 at 15:10 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

WOW NO POSTS FOR AWHILE--HAS EVERYBODY GONE OVER TO THE OTHER SIDE??I JOINED UP FINALLY FIGURED HOWBUT I AM LOYAL TO OUR ROOTS I REMEMBER THE WHOLE THING STARTING--SO I WILL BE IN BOTH PLACES

Fly Bridge
"Navigator"

Posted: November 18 2011 at 16:03 | IP Logged Quote Fly Bridge

Boatman:    No, not all have abandoned ship!   There is a wealth of very useful information here, so will continue to Post and converse!!  as alike you, and other Captains, I am member of both sites!!

This is not a Catalina CC issue, as such, but been seeing the news media reports of re-opening of the Natalie Wood case.   I was amazed the Captain of the yacht, Splendour, recently stated on national TV, "I did not conduct search, nor used searchlight, for searching for Natalie wood. " I was acting upon the orders of the owner of boat, not to search".   I believe USCG laws, REQUIRE the LICENSED Captain, to be Lawfully responsible, regardless of orders from owner, which are contrary, to ensure safety of passengers, and vessel.  Any thoughts Peter?

Fly Bridge------Dan

Edited by Fly Bridge on November 18 2011 at 16:05

JimInFla
"Deckhand"

Posted: November 18 2011 at 19:36 | IP Logged Quote JimInFla

I don't know that anyone has abandoned ship... The other
forum's software just works better.

But I'm still here!

Jim

www.thehard6.com

Fly Bridge
"Navigator"

Posted: November 18 2011 at 20:39 | IP Logged Quote Fly Bridge

Jim:   Perhaps I should have used different term!!  I meant no adverse inference,to this Forum, just a play on words.  And poking a bit of fun to Boatman!!  Hope you understand.   And glad all of us, are on BOTH sites!!   

Fly Bridge----Dan 

Nauti Cat
"Commander"

Posted: November 18 2011 at 20:52 | IP Logged Quote Nauti Cat

I'm still around...just reading all the posts and offering ideas where I can.  Also keeping an eye on the new CC Cat forum.  I am posting to too many these days, this, the new CC Cat, 3 Jeep forums and another local Offroad community.  I need to get off the laptop sometimes and go and "do".

"MY WAY"

Fly Bridge
"Navigator"

Posted: November 18 2011 at 21:31 | IP Logged Quote Fly Bridge

Nauti Cat:  Busy, on the Internet, huh?  When do you find time to work?      Glad you are here, and everywhere!!  I too have a Forum, not on Boats.  I log onto a Lincoln Forum, for my 97 Town Car, and 97 Continental.  Town car rides nice, but Conti. is FAST!!  It has 32 valve, double OH cam!!  The "Corn-oil" gasoline ruins the MPH though!!  With Premium non-corn gas, in Conti, I get 26 MPH on the highway, in town 18 MPH.

Been slowly sanding bottom of hull.  Have blue color Ablative paint, on Top, with brown color Barrier coat paint under Blue.   Sanding-off the Blue, and leaving  the Barrier coat.  Along the EDGE, where hull and bottom meet, there is chip-outs of Gel Coat.  Probably because of PO "beaching" when partying on the islands, for the week-ends.  I am 'fairing" the chips, as I progress around the boat.  I am thinking of rolling Gel Coat along the edge.  I ran into a situation, from Bow "Curve" ends, to begining of "Flat" of hull, that Barrier Coat is missing, and is "White color" 3-4 inches above edge, upwards onto hull side. There SHOULD be Barrier coat there UNDER the Blue.   I THINK it is either Gel Coat or paint, after I sanded the Blue paint off.    In any case, I will paint entire bottom with same color Barrier coat, up to where the waterline is. Then cover with Ablative-Blue color.  If course, when Ablative wears-off, the Brown color will show.  There is a remedy I know.  Thinking about what color to use, so as not be same as the current White Gel Coat, color.     I'm sanding with hand-held regtanular shaped electric orbital sander, with 80 grit dry type sand paper.     

All for now.   Fly Bridge----Dan.

Edited by Fly Bridge on November 18 2011 at 21:39

goodsign
"Seaman"

Posted: November 18 2011 at 22:58 | IP Logged Quote goodsign

Hello All,

Nauti Cat & Fly Bridge, I'm glad I'm not the only multi-forum member. For me, it's Crown Vic. net (I own a pristine 2001 Vic HPP) as well as two Power Stroke diesel forums & I also view the Jeep Cherokee forum. For anyone with an inquiring mind who has interest in such subjects, forum participation can become time consuming. And for that reason, the only forum I view nearly every day, from a priority standpoint, is this one & now the new CC Catalina C or as newly labeled (kiddingly, of course), "THE OTHER SIDE".

Safe Boating All, John

1964 C.C. Sea Skiff 28' (wood)Central Pa.
Back to Top Printable version View goodsign's Profile Search for other posts by goodsign

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: November 19 2011 at 09:23 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

YES GUYS I TOO AM ON BOTH FORUMS AND GLAD TO SEE ALL ARE USING BOTHDOES THE CAT CLUB ONE HAVE VIDEO UPLOAD CAPABILITY?THAT WOULD BE GREAT--STILL LEARNING THE OTHER SITEFLY BRIDGE SAND AWAY!!NAUTI--YOU ARE A BUSY GUY!!THAT'S WAY TOO MUCH FOR THIS OLD SALT HAHA

Dewy
"Deckhand"

Posted: November 19 2011 at 10:48 | IP Logged Quote Dewy

Captains,

Still here reading forums.Still on the mend.I tried to log in on the new Cat.Club site but having trouble either with log in or site accectang. Any help would be welcome.

Back to Top Printable version View Dewy's Profile Search for other posts by Dewy

RickP
"Seaman"

Posted: November 19 2011 at 16:50 | IP Logged Quote RickP

The "other side"...that's funny! I'm getting ready for a 4 day weekend next week! Time to take off as much teak as possible, put it down my basement, buy some beer and start sanding!

Capt. Heavy
"First Mate"

Posted: November 19 2011 at 23:25 | IP Logged Quote Capt. Heavy

Hey, Gang. Rick, that's exactly what with most of the teak on Mystic Diver. I remove the trim from the cockpit and bridge, take it home to garage workshop and sand and varnish. I don't oil any more. My choice is Pettit Flagship. Great color, fast build-up and dry time, I can get almost a year in the florida sun.  Nite, H.

Nauti Cat
"Commander"

Posted: November 20 2011 at 21:02 | IP Logged Quote Nauti Cat

Quote: Fly Bridge

Nauti Cat:  Busy, on the Internet, huh?  When do you find time to work?      Glad you are here, and everywhere!!  I too have a Forum, not on Boats.  I log onto a Lincoln Forum, for my 97 Town Car, and 97 Continental.  Town car rides nice, but Conti. is FAST!!  It has 32 valve, double OH cam!!  The "Corn-oil" gasoline ruins the MPH though!!  With Premium non-corn gas, in Conti, I get 26 MPH on the highway, in town 18 MPH.

Fly Bridge----Dan.

Hey Dan...yeah, I take breaks from the forums to get some work done...hahaha

Speaking of Lincoln, I traded in my 2000 Navigator for the Jeep.  The Nav was a nice truck...2 wheel drive, 300hp 32v V8 (very FAST, for a 3 ton SUV), low profile wide goodyear eagles, posi rear, and the air suspension as well as all the typical Lincoln power goodies inside.  That thing towed 9k lbs...used to tow my Seaswirl with it and never knew it was back there.   Traded it in for the Jeep with no power locks/windows, no power seats, not much power from the V6 in the Jeep too!  But I needed  change and the Jeep was it.  4 door, convertible off-road machine...tons of fun and I dont even miss all the luxury stuff.  I've ripped out all the carpeting (flooded interoir and mud a few times), regularly off road through mud, heavy brush, dirt, fallen trees, and go on the beach too...could never have done all this with the Navigator.   Now my Lincoln dreams are for a mid to late 60's Continental 4-door convertible...that would be sweet...kinda like this one me and capt'n Nick saw at a car show recently...

"MY WAY"

boatman66
"Commander"

Posted: November 21 2011 at 09:00 | IP Logged Quote boatman66

LONEWOLF I POSTED ON THE OTHER SITE ABOUT YOUR SIDE WINDOW NOW CAN'T FIND IT (GONNA TAKE LEARNING)SO HOPE U SEE THIS ONE--I HAVE THE BOOK ON OUR WINDSHIELDS BUT NEED TO SEE A PIC OF YOUR WING VENT-PREFERABLY FROM THE INSIDE--POST IT HERE IF U CAN--66

JimInFla
"Deckhand"

Posted: November 21 2011 at 13:45 | IP Logged Quote JimInFla

Hey if anyone is looking... here's a 251 for sales CHEAP:

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/2713944289.html

www.thehard6.com

Happy Hour III
"First Mate"

Posted: November 22 2011 at 20:41 | IP Logged Quote Happy Hour III

hello caps , Hope all is well. I really have not been to the "Other Side" I like this site because I get emails and I can ALWAYS read your posts. When I dont have my lap top with me . I get them via phone. When  I have a chance I will look . I see as we are also car guys too love it. I am  thinking Jeep or a full size Chevy ( 2003-2006 ) need the room for work and family . I always have been a Jeep guy but  think I need anther Yukon XL or Suburban again. I got rid of 2007 GMC Denali and I miss her . Gas milage really sucked but a regular fulll size has the 5.3 . Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. I will try to make that video this weekend.

Happy Hour III
"First Mate"

Posted: November 22 2011 at 22:43 | IP Logged Quote Happy Hour III

Happy Hour III
"First Mate"

Posted: November 22 2011 at 22:44 | IP Logged Quote Happy Hour III

Capt. Heavy
"First Mate"

Posted: November 22 2011 at 22:54 | IP Logged Quote Capt. Heavy

Nice pix, Jim. Hey! is that a no wake zone you just blew through?????????????

]
] ]
191 Pages « 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »

Post ReplyPost New Topic

] ] ]
]
  ]
Printable version Printable version