- Florida Service Center - Jacksonville, FL
- Full Time
- Customer Service
6255 Lake Gray BoulevardSuite 4
Jacksonville, FL 32244
Boat America Corporation is a Berkshire Hathaway company that provides insurance and other services to the over half-million members of Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatUS) and Seaworthy Insurance Company. Please visit our web site at www.BoatUS.com or www.SeaworthyInsurance.com for more information about us.
Currently, we are interviewing for a Customer Service Representative for our Jacksonville office. The primary responsibilities are to input new insurance applications into the database; service customer requests; add insurance quotes and secure new business coverage and to assist with general information about BoatU.S.
The shift hours for the Customer Service Representative are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with some Saturdays required.
Required Qualifications include:
• Prior Customer Service experience - preferably in a Call Center environment
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Excellent data entry skills with high accuracy level
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent multi-tasking skills (listen & type at the same time)
• Ability to maintain positive & professional demeanor at all times
• Must be dependable and reliable
• Must have or be able to obtain 4-40 License
• Must have High School Degree or Equivalent
Desired Qualifications include:
• Ability to retain and up-sell customers
• Bi lingual (Spanish/English)
• Have experience with computer-based data entry system
• Be goal oriented
Come join a growing company with a relaxed atmosphere and friendly people that will keep you motivated. We are committed to an environment that will challenge and help grow your career. Boat America Corporation offers a competitive benefits package and generous 401(K) match.
Apply online at www.BoatUS.com/Employment
Or submit your resume with salary requirements to:
BoatU.S. Human Resources
No relocation assistance will be provided
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer