Currently, we are interviewing for a Customer Service Representative at our Headquarters in Alexandria, VA. office. The primary responsibilities are to input new insurance applications into the database; service customer requests; add insurance quotes and secure new business coverage and to assist with general information about BoatU.S.
The shift hours for the Customer Service Representative are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with some Saturdays required.
• Prior Customer Service experience - preferably in a Call Center environment
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Excellent data entry skills with high accuracy level
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent multi-tasking skills (listen & type at the same time)
• Ability to maintain positive & professional demeanor at all times
• Must be dependable and reliable
• Must have or be able to obtain Property & Casualty License
• Must have High School Degree or Equivalent
• Ability to retain and up-sell customers
• Bi lingual (Spanish/English)
• Have experience with computer-based data entry system
• Be goal oriented