Inbound Insurance Sales Representative
- Florida Service Center - Jacksonville, FL
- Full Time
- Sales (Inside/Outside)
6255 Lake Gray BoulevardSuite #4
Jacksonville, FL 32244
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to start a career in Jacksonville, FL. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be challenged to quickly build rapport in a competitive environment without making a single cold call.
It’s not just a job, its growth and opportunity.
There's one thing our associates all have in common: they found a career they never expected. With coaching and mentoring, you will find your position as an Inside Sales Representative can become a career in the most unexpected and rewarding ways.
• Our Inside Sales Representatives earn an annual salary of $32,159.40 /year with the potential of earning additional monthly sales incentives
• The start date is September 16, 2019
For the first 12 weeks the training schedule will be Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm.
After training the shift will be Monday - Friday 1:30 pm - 10:00 pm (working every third Saturday)
• Attend industry-leading, paid sales training in our Marine insurance division
• Advance your career and become a lead, coach, trainer, or supervisor
Get ready to join a company you can believe in and work alongside a team of associates who care. On a team with sales associates driven to surpass goals and contribute to the company’s growth, you will:
• Prepare personalized insurance quotes, overcome objections, and close sales
• Answer inbound calls from potential insurance policyholders using your knowledge to advise buyers on insurance products, coverage limits and state insurance requirements
• Interact directly with a team of motivated BoatU.S. supervisors, managers, directors, and officers in multiple departments like Claims, Service and Underwriting
We are looking for people with results they are proud of, such as:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Prior sales experience or driven by the desire to work in sales with a competitive spirit
• Prior customer service experience preferred
• Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
• Strong attention to detail with time management and decision-making skills
• Proven ability to be persuasive; persistent and confident in closing a sale
• Working comfortably in a high volume call center
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at BoatUS.com.
Our employees’ quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
How to Apply:
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJeff@BoatUS.com your resume, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.
BoatU.S. is an equal opportunity employer. BoatU.S. conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.