Temporary Customer Service Representative
- Florida Service Center - Jacksonville, FL
- Customer Service
6255 Lake Gray BoulevardSuite #4
Jacksonville, FL 32244
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is currently interviewing for Temporary Customer Service Representatives for our Jacksonville, Florida office.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to interact with customers over the telephone and process renewals and payments.
We are hiring for a June 4thth, 2018 start date and will end to mid August 2018.
The pay for this position is $12.73 an hour.
• High school graduate
• Prior customer service experience
• Excellent telephone communication skills
• Intermediate typing and Windows software experience
• Ability to multi-task (listen & type at the same time)
• Dependable, reliable and motivated
• Must have a positive and professional demeanor
• Prior call center experience
• Boating knowledge and/or experience
• Bilingual in Spanish and English
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through Geico Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at BoatUS.com.
Our employees’ quality of life is important to us. Full time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJustin@BoatUS.com your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or a PDF.