Web Content Coordinator
- Headquarters - Springfield, VA
- Full Time
- IT - Operations
5323 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22151
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for a Web Content Coordinator at our Headquarters in Alexandria, VA. The shift will be Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM or 9 AM – 6 PM.
The responsibilities will include:
• Migration of current site content to new CMS (Sitecore)
• Create and maintain content on our customer facing websites using a Content Management System and by creating /editing static HTML pages
• Collaborate with content owners on page and site requirements
• Brainstorm our web and marketing teams to develop online content strategy
• Build and main mircosites
• BA or BS in Multimedia, Web Design, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, or other related degree
• 1 – 2 years of related professional experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, etc.)
• CMS Experience
• Ability to execute on-page and off-page SEO tactics
• Detail oriented with excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Experience with Sitecore CMS
• Technical and creative skills
• Knowledge of UI, browser compatibility, mobile web needs and restrictions & online standards
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.BoatUS.com.
Our employees quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJustin@boatus.com your resume and salary requirements, preferable as Word.doc files or PDF.