Management Development Program
- Florida Service Center - Jacksonville, FL
- Full Time
- Customer Service
6255 Lake Gray BoulevardSuite 4
Jacksonville, FL 32244
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for bright, driven individuals to join our accelerated Management Development Program in the Sales/Customer Service track. The goal of this 1.5 year* management training program is to develop future business leaders to help us continue on our path of steady growth, profitability and success.
As a management trainee in Sales/Customer Service, you will learn all about what makes BoatU.S. the premier organization for boaters with over half a million Members. You will be provided a solid foundation for leading a team within one of our Sales/Customer Service departments.
In this development program, you will:
• Attend training and earn your professional insurance license
• Gain hands-on customer service experience and build credibility by doing the job you’ll one day manage
• Be mentored by successful BoatU.S. managers
• Build your ability to motivate, inspire and develop a team through our supervisor preparation curriculum and development seminars.
• Coach customer service representatives and demonstrate your team management skills
• Work on real life business projects and make meaningful contributions
• Demonstrate your ability to achieve top results in customer service
This program is your first step toward building a rewarding career with BoatU.S. If you are intellectually curious and driven to be the best, there are no limits to the opportunity for you to advance your career here.
*Progression through the program is based upon performance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business
• At least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
• Demonstrated leadership experience on campus, within the community and/or at work
• Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Strong communication, relationship building and organizational skills
• Willing to relocate / work out of any BoatU.S. location
• U.S. work authorization; sponsorship is not available for this program
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GECIO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.Geicomarine.com or www.BoatUS.com.
Our employees’ quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email BoatUSHR@BoatUS.com your resume, cover letter and college transcripts (official or unofficial, including transfer credits), preferable as Word.doc files or PDF. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.
You may submit an unofficial transcript with your Cover Letter and Resume
Your Cover Letter should include all of the leadership positions you have held along with award recognitions you have received from various organizations.