Part-Time Production Assistant
- Headquarters - Alexandria, VA
880 S. Pickett Street
Alexandria, VA 22304
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is currently
interviewing for a part-time Production Assistant for our Boat Graphics Department, located at our headquarters in Alexandria, VA. The person in this position will be producing vinyl graphics and lettering via digital printers, plotters and laminators, prepping graphics and lettering orders for boxing and shipping, and organizing daily shipping boxes.
This is a seasonal position from March to August. The Production Assistant will work Monday through Friday from 8 am. to 5 p.m.
• Attention to detail and quality control
• Organized and able to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Team player
• Must be comfortable using razor blades and operating machinery
• Intermediate PC computer knowledge
• Sign or print shop experience
• Vinyl installation experience
• Vector design software knowledge
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through Geico Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.Geicomarine.com or www.BoatUS.com.
Our employees’ quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRHolly@BoatUS.com your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or a PDF.