Customer Service Specialists
- Florida Service Center - Jacksonville, FL
- Full Time
- Customer Service
6255 Lake Gray BoulevardSuite 4
Jacksonville, FL 32244
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is currently interviewing for full-time Customer Service Specialists to work at our Jacksonville, Florida location.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to dispatch towers to our Members On-The-Water and On-the-Roadside over the phone, process towing cases and payments. Handle Customer Service Calls; Sign up, renew and verify Membership calls.
We are hiring for our January 2018 start date
Starting annualized salary is $30,000
First increase to $33,000* annually after completing Company Certification
*Must meet attendance and Certification Requirements
(Typically 6 months after hire)
Future salary increases, promotions and career growth available based on attendance and performance.
The schedules available are as follows:
• Sunday – Wednesday, 8:30 AM – 6 PM with one late shift of 10:30 AM – 9 PM
• Wednesday – Saturday, 8:30 AM – 6 PM with one late shift of 10:30 AM – 9 PM.
*The weekends shift will have rotating schedules of 8:30 AM – 6 PM and 10:30 AM – 9 PM.
• Holidays required to work include Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day
• Previous Customer Service Experience
• MS Windows Experience
• Previous phone experience in a business environment
• Prior dispatch experience
• MS Word, Access & Excel Skills
• Boating knowledge and/or experience
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through Geico Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.Geicomarine.com or www.BoatUS.com.
Our employees quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJustin@BoatUS.com your resume and salary requirements, preferable as Word.doc files or PDF.