Obexer's Boat Company
We are Lake Tahoe's oldest marina celebrating our 100th year in Homewood, CA. We offer all types of boat service from launching to storage to a ships store and full service Deli and General Store. No matter what you are looking for in your next boating excursion, Obexer's has what you need.
BoatUS Member Discount Details
- $.10 Off per Gallon of Fuel
- 10% Off Bait & Tackle Purchases
- 10% Off Safety Supplies in Ship's Store
In Season:M - Su 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Off Season:M - Su 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- skiing, golf, biking, kayaking, paddle boarding, hiking, dining, swimming and lots more...
- Full Mechanical Service Center with Mercury and Volvo Certified Mechanics and Diesel Service, Ship's Store for Marine Parts and Accessories including Mercury, Volvo, Hyperlite, HO, Reef, Body Glove, Smith and more... Complete Restoration Department Tahoe Sailing Supply with all Sailboat Rigging & Services and Lake Tahoe's North Sail Dealer Launch Ramp Forklift & Travel Lift Services (Lake Tahoe's Largest and newest equipment)
- Boat Towing and Delivery Services
- Chambers Landing, West Shore Cafe, Old Tahoe Cafe, Swiss Lakewood, Sunnyside and more...
- Boaters arriving for fuel services should proceed to the north end of the harbor where fuel pumps can easily be seen. Boaters wishing to dock for loading/unloading or General Store purchases should proceed anywhere south of the designated fuel area. Please note entering the harbor is prohibited unless you have rented a slip for the season. Water depth is ample along the outer wall, with levels typically around 8 feet or more depending on the overall lake level. We have a number of large storage buildings including the historic Hobart Mills Bldg with looks like a large red barn. Most buildings can be seen from all over the lake and we are located just north of Sugar Pine Point and Chambers Landing.
Lat. - 39.4.55
Long. - 120.9.30
- Fresh Water, Pump Out
- Restrooms, General Store
- Groceries, Ice, Bait/Tackle, Spirits, Boat Parts & Supplies
- US Mail
- Lat. - 39.4.55
Credit Cards Accepted:
Please contact business before arrival to verify all information and discounts. Members must present their valid BoatU.S. or BoatU.S. ANGLER Membership card on arrival in order to receive discounts.