Let's face it. Boat maintenance is inevitable. At some point, your boat will need some form of maintenance or repair. That's why it's important that you find technicians whose expertise will give you the best balance of cost and longevity so you can get the most out of those services. You'll find that we work to get you back on the water as quickly, and more importantly, as safely as possible. After all, If you don't have the time to do it right, then when do you have the time to do it over? Put your vessel in the hands of people you can trust and give us a call today! At Boardwalk we have maintained a commitment to boating excellence, through products, sales, and service. We welcome the opportunity to service you and help make your boating as enjoyable and stress free as possible. Life at the Boardwalk Marina is fun, relaxing, and can be whatever you make it! The Boardwalk Marina has a variety of clients including families with children, professional anglers, weekend boaters, live-aboards, pleasure boaters and anglers, young to old! The Marina has a vast array of boat types including speed boats, cabin cruisers, trawlers, clam boats, catamarans, sail boats, go fast boats, luxury yachts, etc. Everyone is extremely friendly, like to have fun, and are always willing to lend a hand when someone's in need. At the Boardwalk Marina the clientele, members, and staff are just like a big family! Every year there are a number of events and parties including costumes for Halloween, Christmas Light Battle and Cruise down the River, Fourth of July Fireworks at the Sound, and more!
In Season:M - Su 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Off Season:M - Su 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
BoatUS Member Discount Details
- 15% Off Repairs
- 20% Off Transient Daily Slips
- The local attractions include a brand new West Marine, boasting almost 13,000sq feet of products including specialty items and accessories specifically chosen for the needs of the local boaters and anglers. We also recommend you try our water front dining with transient slips. Relax inside the newly renovated restaurant or outside on the large deck while enjoying the live music with a view of the river! Other local attractions include, but are definitely not limited to BJs, Walmart, Stop and Shop, Home Depot, Blockbuster, Movie Theatre, US Post Office, Bank of America, Citibank, Petco, and much, much more!
- - Full Service Department including, but not limited to: - 50 Ton Travel Lift accommodating up to a 19ft beam - On site carpentry work - Fiberglass and gelcoat repair - Full Detailing Service - Shrink Wrap (including custom framing and zippered doors in a variety of sizes both in and out of water) - Any and all types of vessel engine/electrical repair and maintenance including: - Inboard and/or Outboard, Diesel and/or Gas, Carborated and/or Fuel Injected, Engine Diagnostics, repair and maintenance - Electrical diagnostics and custom equipment/wiring installations/fabrications - Licensed Welding repairs/fabrications of all metals including aluminum, copper and brass. - Boat sanding/sandblasting/painting - Winterization/Commission Packages - Both wet and dry dock storage - Dock Electricity: 30amp cord, 50amp cord, seasonal metering, single or double cords - 24 Emergency Assistance - Pump-out service
- Right at the Boardwalk Marina is Bossinova, a newly renovated Brazilian Steakhouse and Bar. A dock favorite is definitely Peppino's Italian Restaurant, and less than a half mile away are Savin Rock Roasting Company, Subway, Danny's Drive In, Dunkin Donuts and more.
- The Boardwalk Marina is located between the Railroad Bridge (I-95) and the Devon Bridge. The Devon Bridge can be lifted 24hrs a day on command by radioing the bridge if needed. Our transient slips are located toward the Railroad Bridge and can be found to the left when facing our large Travel Lift Launch. We ask that all transients or restaurant patrons arriving by vessel call ahead for reservations.
Lat. - 41.12.10
Long. - 73.6.35
- 13, 16, 68, 9
- DinersClub, Debit, Cash, Check, etc.
- Telephone, Wi-Fi, Cable TV, Fresh Water
- Restrooms, Showers, Laundry Services, Picnic Area, Optimum Wifi Hotspot - Dockside Bar and Grille
- Groceries, Ice, Spirits, Boat Parts & Supplies, West Marine, Bank of America, Citibank, Petco, BJs, Stop and Shop, Savin Rock Roasting Company, Home Depot, Walmart, Pepinos, Tanning and more!
- US Mail, Copy Service, Fax, Concierge
- Bus Service
- Lat. - 41.12.10
Credit Cards Accepted:
Please contact business before arrival to verify all information and discounts. Members must present their valid BoatU.S. or BoatU.S. ANGLER Membership card on arrival in order to receive discounts.