Cooper River Marina
The Cooper River Marina is the perfect pit stop whether you need ice, beer or boating supplies. Long-term slips, transient and dry storage are currently available. No draft or height restrictions and very competitive rates!
BoatUS Member Discount Details
- 10% Off Transient Slips
In Season:M - Su 9:00AM - 7:00PM
Off Season:M - Su 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- H.L. Hunley, minutes from downtown Charleston, USS Yorktown, SC Aquarium
- Deep water slips: long-term up to 42-feet, loa; transients up to 125-ft. No draft or height restrictions Easy harbor access 30 amp/120V service Floating concrete docks Shore side and slip side pump-out service Phone line connection for your ISP Clean, climate-controlled captains lounge, laundry facilities, showers, and restrooms Ships store/convenience store Experienced staff Fax and email service, Wifi Competitive rates Ample free parking Docking assistance Up-to-the-minute local and national weather information Gated security Boat yard storage VHF Channel 16 monitoring
- Madra Rua Irish Pub, Sesame Burgers and Beer, Cork Neighborhood Bistro, Evo Pizza, Park Circle Coffee and Cream, Aunt Bea's
- Take Daniel Island Reach to marker 48 Cooper River Marina is adjacent to marker 48 at the mouth of Shipyard Creek. Approach from the south towards a blue building. Approach depth 50â€™ pier side depth 20-30'. No height restrictions.
Lat. - 32.50.30
Long. - 79.56.18
- Wi-Fi, Fresh Water, Pump Out
- Restrooms, Showers, Laundry Services, Picnic Area, Docking assistance
- Groceries, Ice, Bait/Tackle, Spirits, Boat Parts & Supplies, Gifts, Sundry Items
- US Mail, Fed Ex, Copy Service, Fax
- Shuttle upon request
- Lat. - 32.50.30
Credit Cards Accepted:
Please contact business before arrival to verify all information and discounts. Members must present their valid BoatUS Membership card on arrival in order to receive discounts.