Customer Service Representative
- California Service Center/Vessel Assist - Costa Mesa, CA
- Full Time
2755 Bristol StreetSuite 250
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for Customer Service Representatives for our California Service Center in Costa Mesa, CA.
The start date for this position is April 22, 2019.
For the first 6-8 weeks, the training shift will be:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
After training, the shifts available are:
Wednesday – Saturday: 10:00 am – 8:30 pm
Sunday - Wednesday: 10:00 am – 8:30 pm
Starting annualized salary is $32,804
*Future salary increases, promotions and career growth available based on attendance and performance.
The Responsibilities will include:
• Dispatch towing assistance on the water and on the road.
• Sell, renew and upgrade Membership and Towing Service.
• Input and process invoices for payment.
• Verify membership/policy effective and expiration dates.
• Update Membership account information.
• Special projects as needed.
• Customer service experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows/Office.
• Ability to multi-task (listen and type).
• Excellent verbal and written communications.
• Boating knowledge/experience
• Sales experience.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English.
• Call center or dispatch experience.
• Insurance experience.
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.BoatUS.com.
Our employee’s quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply:
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRBill@BoatUS.com your resume as a Word.doc or PDF.