Help Desk Technician
- Florida Service Center - Jacksonville, FL
- Full Time
- IT - Help Desk
6255 Lake Gray BoulevardSuite 4
Jacksonville, FL 32244
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for an Help Desk Technician for our Florida Service Center in Jacksonville, Florida Office. The shift will be Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. Flexible schedule, including weekends during season, and on-rotation.
The Responsibilities will include:
• Provide OS and Application desktop support in a Windows 7 Environment
• Windows and Unix user account creation
• Phone queue and ticketing system
• PC and Laptop hardware repairs
• Configure PC’s via MDT and deploy
• Provide basic printer support
• 5 years’ experience supporting Windows Desktop
• 2 years’ experience providing Phone Support
• A+ Certification
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Must be able to carry at least 30 lbs
• Microsoft Windows 7 Certifications
• Basic Mac Support
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.BoatUS.com.
Our employee’s quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJustin@boatus.com your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.