SEM Specialist (PPC)
- Headquarters - Alexandria, VA
- Full Time
880 S. Pickett Street
Alexandria, VA 22304
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for an SEM Specialist (PPC) for our Headquarters in Alexandria, VA.
This position requires two or more years of experience. The schedule is Monday through Friday with a flexible start time.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing and optimizing existing paid search and display campaigns
• Lowering costs per acquisition
• Increasing conversion rates
• Increasing overall impression shares for BoatU.S. products
• Working with internal staff to create campaign performance reports
• Testing and launching new campaigns to meet business goals
• Bachelor’s degree
• Two plus years of Paid Search experience — managing Google and Bing ad campaigns
• Two plus years of experience managing Display Campaigns
• Hands-on experience working with Google AdWords
• Previous experience working with Excel (Pivot Tables and V-lookups)
• Boating experience
• Google AdWords Certification
• Bing Ads Certification
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information, visit us at BoatUS.com.
Our employee’s quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRHolly@BoatUS.com your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.