Overnight Customer Service Representative
- Headquarters - Springfield, VA
- Full Time
- Customer Service
5323 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22151
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for an Customer Service Representative for our Headquarters location in Springfield, VA.
The start date for this position is February 25, 2019
For the first 6 to 8 weeks the training shift will be Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. After training the shift will be Wednesday – Saturday 9:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Starting annualized salary is $35,000.
First increase to $38,000* annually after completing company certification
*Must meet attendance and certification requirements
(Typically six months after hire)
Future salary increases, promotions and career growth available based on attendance and performance.
The Responsibilities will include:
• Dispatch towing assistance on the water and on the road.
• Take insurance claims first reports.
• Sell, renew, and upgrade Membership and Towing Service.
• Input and process invoices and payments.
• Verify and update account information
• Special projects as needed.
• Customer service experience.
• Proficiency in MS Windows/Office.
• Ability to multitask (listen and type).
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Boating knowledge/experience.
• Sales experience.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English.
• Call center or dispatch experience.
• Experience working overnight.
• Insurance experience.
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.BoatUS.com.
Our employee’s quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRAndrew@BoatUS.com your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.