Audio Visual Technician
- Headquarters - Springfield, VA
- Full Time
- IT - Operations
5323 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22151
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for an Audio Visual Technician for our Headquarters Office in Springfield, VA. The shift will be Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
The Responsibilities will include:
• Provide A/V support for video monitors, cameras, and projectors
• Test and resolve immediate A/V equipment issues
• Trains end users in the use of various kinds of A/V equipment and software
• Work with vendors for equipment repairs, replacements, and upgrades
• Responds to after hour technical emergencies during rotational on call shift
• Experience supporting A/V equipment
• Skilled knowledge of computers
• 1 year experience supporting Helpdesk tickets
• Ability to work independently
• Able to produce technical documentation
• Experience working with system server vendors
• Windows 7 experience
• Problem solving and analysis skills
• Strong oral communication skills
• Positive customer orientated attitude
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.BoatUS.com.
Our employee’s quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJustin@BoatUS.com. your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.