Telecom Analyst I
- Headquarters - Springfield, VA
- Full Time
- IT - Operations
5323 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22151
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for an Telecom Analyst I for our Headquarters Office in Alexandria, VA. The shift will be Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
The Responsibilities will include:
• Analyze and resolve problems related to all telecom systems
• Provides technical support to Telecom
• Trains end users in use of various kinds of telecommunications software
• Configure and installs all new hire phones, voicemails, contact center, and recording profiles
• Responds to after hour technical emergencies during rotational on call shift
• 1 year Cisco phone MAC’s
• 1 year Cisco Unity Voicemail
• 2 years experience supporting Helpdesk tickets
• 1 year experience Cisco UCCX agent configuration
• Able to produce technical documentation
• Experience working with system server vendors
• Windows 7 experience
• Vernit call recording admin experience
• Problem solving and analysis skills
• A/V experience is a plus
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.BoatUS.com.
Our employee’s quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJustin@BoatUS.com, your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.