- Florida Service Center - Jacksonville, FL
- Full Time
- Human Resources
6255 Lake Gray BoulevardSuite 4
Jacksonville, FL 32244
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for an Technical Recruiter for our Jacksonville Office in Jacksonville, FL. The shift will be Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
The Responsibilities will include:
• Manages full life-cycle technical recruiting to source and recruit top tier IT professionals
• Use sourcing techniques, tools, and technologies to build a strong candidate pipeline and manage a positive candidate experience
• Build strong relationships and collaborates with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals
• Coordinate and participle in recruiting events such as career fairs and open houses
• Suggest and implement on-going improvements to the recruitment process
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, IT, or related field
• Previous technical recruiting experience
• Experience managing full-cycle recruiting process including sourcing, screening, and negotiating with candidates
• Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, & Word)
• High degree of organizational skills & attention to detail
• Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
• SHRM – CP/PHR Certification
• Knowledge of Employment and Visa Laws
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.BoatUS.com.
Our employee’s quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRLaurie@BoatUS.com, your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.