Inside Sales Representative $16.34 + Monthly Bonus Potential
- Headquarters - Springfield, VA
- Full Time
- Customer Service
5323 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22151
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is currently interviewing for Insurance Sales Agents to work at our headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia. As an Insurance Sales Agent, you will be challenged to quickly build rapport in a competitive environment without making a single cold call.
The responsibilities will include:
• Prepare personalized insurance quotes, overcome objections, and close sales
• Answer inbound calls from potential insurance policyholders using your knowledge to advise buyers on insurance products, coverage limits, and state insurance requirements.
We are hiring for our November 5, 2018 start date.
Starting annualized salary is $34,000
Future salary increases, promotions and career growth available based on attendance and performance.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Excellent telephone and written communication skills
• Must be able to complete and pass P&C Licensing - company paid training and testing material
• Intermediate typing and Windows software experience
• The position hours are full-time (40 hours per week), Monday through Sunday shifts available, some shifts require weekends
• Ability to multi-task (listen & type at the same time)
• Dependable, reliable and motivated
• Must have a positive and professional demeanor
• Must have scheduling flexibility
• Prior call center experience
• Previous insurance experience
• Boating knowledge and/or experience
• Bilingual in Spanish and English
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through Geico Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at BoatUS.com.
Our employees’ quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRBill@BoatUS.com your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.