IT Compliance Administrator
- Headquarters - Springfield, VA
- Full Time
- IT - Operations
5323 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22151
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for an IT Compliance Administrator for our Headquarters in Alexandria, VA. The shift will be Monday – Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM.
The Responsibilities will include:
• Coordination of IT Audits
• Ensure the IT department is compliant with security policies and regulations
• Manage and enforce compliance with IT security policies
• Ensure that vendors conform to established data protection and compliance standards
• File forms and documents with compliance and governing agencies
• Educates an mentors technical teams to foster a compliance culture
• College degree, Master’s degree preferred
• 3+ years of IT compliance experience
• Certification(s) in CISSP, CISA, CISM, CISM, CSA, or QSA
• Strong understanding of PCI, GDPR, SOC2, ISO, and IT general controls
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong group presentation skills
• Detail oriented
• Unassailable integrity
• Compliance certification (CRISC, CGEIT, PMI-RMP, ITIL, etc.)
• Project management experience
• Experience with compliance in cloud based technologies
• Understanding of a broad range of IT and IT security products and technologies
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.BoatUS.com.
Our employee’s quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJustin@BoatUS.com, your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.