Software Developer I
- Headquarters - Springfield, VA
- Full Time
- IT - Programming
5323 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22151
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for an Software Developer I at our Headquarters in Springfield, VA. The shift will be Monday – Friday with flexible start time 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, and 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
The responsibilities will include:
• Develop applications for integration with Cisco phone system
• Analyze specifications and develop requirements
• Write, maintain and support Cisco UCCE CVP APIs, services and web applications
• Coordinate with team and communicate status
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• .NET or Java development experience
• Knowledge of SQL and familiarly with Oracle or SQL Server databases
• Understanding of software engineering principles
• Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
• RESTful API Development & app integration
• Cisco CVP Developer (call studio, application development and implementation)
• Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Administration
• Familiarity with Cisco Finesse
• Knowledge of VoiceXML and IVR scripting
• Experience with Scrum and the Agile SDLC
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.Geicomarine.com or www.BoatUS.com.
Our employees quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJustin@BoatUS.com your resume and salary requirements, preferable as Word.doc files or PDF.