Imaging Programs Specialist
- Headquarters - Alexandria, VA
- Full Time
- IT - Operations
880 S. Pickett Street
Alexandria, VA 22304
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is currently interviewing for a full-time Imaging Programs Specialist to work at our Headquarters location, in Alexandria, VA. This position will start in January, 2018.
The primary responsibilities for this position include, resolving basic problems with the Workdesk application, setting up and troubleshooting scanning hardware and software, assisting the Imaging Administrator with administrative duties while expanding SQL Server experience, resolving issues related to Imaging software applications and occasionally serving as the backup to Imaging Administrator.
• Ability to learn and apply technical and procedural information
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to be provide 24/7 support
• Ability to troubleshoot basic functions of Windows applications
• Provide outstanding customer service/support
• Willingness to learn MS SQL Server & T-SQL
• Experience with a Document Imaging System
• Experience with a Workflow Management system
• Possess a strong desire to learn exciting new skills
• Develop logic skills while troubleshooting issues
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through Geico Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.Geicomarine.com or www.BoatUS.com.
Our employees quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S.is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJustin@BoatUS.com your resume and salary requirements, preferable as Word.doc files or PDF.