Toms Tips About Little Things
By Tom Neale, 9/5/2014
1. If you know about your little things you've got a head start, but how do you know?
2. Always think about why something is working like it is.
3. What has to happen to make what is happening happen.
4. Often you'll realize that there's got to be one or more little parts that are part of the equation.
5. Take a look, ask a friend, hire a mechanic, read a book or whatever to learn what's making your boat's components work.
6. Take them apart and look if it's safe and practical to do so. It might be fun as well as educational.
7. Then prepare yourself to fix it.
Boating and water sports involve risk. Any comments herein should be followed at your own risk. You assume all responsibility for risk or injury to yourself or others. Any person or entity that uses this information in any way, as a condition of that use, agrees to waive and does waive and also hold authors harmless from any and all claims which may arise from or be related to that use.