Why become a BoatUS Towing Company?
- Affiliation with BoatUS, the nation’s largest association of recreational boat owners, representing the towing industry’s biggest single source of potential customers
- Ability to trade upon the BoatUS name, the most recognizable brand in the recreational boating business.
- Ability to direct-bill BoatUS, with guaranteed payment for covered services.
- Dispatch support from the BoatUS 24-hour National Dispatch Center, the best dispatch operation in the marine towing industry.
- Association with BoatUS Towing Services, the nation’s largest network of on-water towing companies.
- Your company listed on the BoatUS Online Member Service Directory, as an authorized TowBoatUS or Vessel Assist towing company.
- Free promotion of your company through BoatUS’ extensive national advertising program, including print advertising, the World Wide Web and boat shows.
- Generous advertising funds to help you promote your business locally.
- Exclusive service areas.
- Membership sales incentives.
- Wholesale prices on products from the broadest range of manufacturers and vendors in the boating business.
What must you have to join the BoatUS fleet?
- A commitment to outstanding customer service and superior professional standards.
- Availability 24-hours a day, 7 days a week during the boating season.
- A valid U.S. Coast Guard captain's license with assistance towing endorsement. (Inland requirements may vary.)
- Previous boating industry experience.
- A well maintained, properly equipped and marked towing vessel.
- Appropriate business insurance.
- Compliance with Department of Transportation regulations regarding mandatory drug testing
- Ability to travel to our corporate headquarters for orientation training and annual Conference.
Learn more about joining the leader in the on-water towing business.