By Lori Ross
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound fresh raw tuna
- ½ cup lime juice
- 2 fresh red chilies, chopped (optional)
- Chopped basil, cilantro, and mint
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons of chopped onion
- One clove garlic, chopped
- Salt Pepper
- Crackers or tortilla chips to serve
The Process:Slice or chop the fish and put into a glass or plastic container. Cover the fish completely with freshly squeezed citrus juice. Add finely chopped herbs, chilies, onion and tomato. Make sure all the ingredients are covered with lime juice, cover with a lid and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve within 24 hours with tortilla chips, salsa and ice cold beer.
For more recipes by Lori Ross, visit BoatUS What's Cooking?
To Home Page