Seafood CevicheBy Lori Ross
Published: October/November 2011
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound fresh raw tuna
- ½ cup lime juice
- 2 fresh red chilies, chopped (optional)
- Chopped basil, cilantro, and mint
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons of chopped onion
- One clove garlic, chopped
- Salt Pepper
- Crackers or tortilla chips to serve
Slice or chop the fish and put into a glass or plastic container. Cover the fish completely with freshly squeezed citrus juice. Add finely chopped herbs, chilies, onion and tomato. Make sure all the ingredients are covered with lime juice, cover with a lid and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve within 24 hours with tortilla chips, salsa and ice cold beer.
For more recipes by Lori Ross, visit BoatUS What's Cooking?
Steve Black, executive chef of the Sheraton Hotel and Marina in San Diego, California has a passion for cooking his catch
Jackson Landers is on a quest to clean up invasive species one forkful at a time
Stories and recipes from Lori Ross, who, for five years was the acclaimed food-and-wine editor of PassageMaker magazine
BoatUS Magazine Is A Benefit Of BoatUS Membership
Membership Also Provides:
- Subscription to the print version of BoatUS Magazine
- 4% back on purchases from West Marine stores or online at WestMarine.com
- Discounts on fuel, transient slips, repairs and more at over 1,000 businesses
- Deals on cruises, charters, car rentals, hotel stays and more ...
- All For Only $24 A Year!