Information you will need to place your rental order:
- Dates of your trip
- The day you need the equipment in your possession (usually a day or two before you depart.)
- The day you will be able to ship the equipment back to us.
- Type of equipment you will need (some race comittees require specific equipment.)
- Your name and contact information (or the name and contact information of the person paying for the rental.)
- Address that you would like the equipment shipped to.
- Information about the boat you will be aboard including: Boat Name, Make/Manufacturer/ Model, Length, Home Port, Engine Type and Number of engines, Hull Color, and any Identifying Markings. Hull ID, Registration number and Sail Number are also helpful but not required.
- Information about yout trip including: Departure Point, Destination, Trip Purpose, Number of People Aboard, and Event Name (if applicable).
- Phone information for 2 people you would like listed as emergency contacts. These people will only be contacted if we receive notification from the Coast Guard that your equipment has been activated or that there is an emergency situation. Your emergency contacts should not include members of your crew or anyone traveling with you.
- Payment information in the form of a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover card in the name of the person placing the order. The name on the credit card must match the renter's name.
If you have any questions about our Equipment Rental Program please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-888-663-7472