Water Grants Application Guide
The Application period for 2009 Clean Water Grants is now closed.
- Click here to download the application as a Word document.
- Save it to your computer
- Open and complete it in Word
- Save it as YourOrganizationName.2009CWGrant.doc (substitute the name of your organization for "YourOrganizationName")
- E-mail it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or print it and mail it to the address below.
- Click here to download the application as a PDF
- Print it out
- Complete it by hand
- Mail to the address below
- You may also e-mail applications in PDF format if you wish, be sure to name the file YourOrganizationName.2009CWGrant.pdf.
- (Please note, you will only be able to save and print the PDF file of the application, you will not be able to edit this PDF file.)
- Click here to access the online application
- You will not be able to print a copy of your completed application when you submit it online. We recommend that you fill out the application in the Word document (download from the link above) and then paste your responses into the online application. Dont forget to spell-check!
- You will be able to enter as many applications as you want via the online form, but you will not be able to save an incomplete application and return to it later. You must complete the application at one time and to submit it.
Online applications must be submitted by midnight, February 2, 2009.
All applications must be e-mailed by midnight or postmarked by
Monday, February 2, 2009.
Return your application to email@example.com
Make sure to save your application as "YourOrganizationName.2009CWGrant.doc" or "YourOrganizationName.2009CWGrant.pdf" before e-mailing it.
BoatU.S. Foundation Clean Water Grants
147 Old Solomon's Island Road, Stuite 513
Annapolis, MD 21401