Customer Service Representative
- California Service Center/Vessel Assist - Costa Mesa, CA
- Full Time
- Customer Service
2755 Bristol StreetSuite 250
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Boat America Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through Seaworthy Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) Visit our web sites at www.SeaworthyInsurance.com or www.BoatUS.com for more information about us.
We are currently interviewing for Customer Service Representatives to work either at our service center in Costa Mesa, California. The primary responsibilities of this position are to handle customer service requests over the phone, provide support to Underwriters, handle correspondence, and other duties as assigned. Additionally, this position will require the ability to pass the Property and Casualty licensing exam or the 4-40 licensing exam.
* Four year college degree or HS diploma/GED and 2+ years customer service
* Excellent telephone and written communication skills
* Intermediate typing and Windows software experience
* Ability to multi-task (listen & type at the same time)
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* Dependable, reliable and motivated
* Positive and professional attitude
* Prior call center experience
* Boating knowledge/experience
* Previous insurance experience
* Bilingual in English and Spanish
Position hours are Monday through Friday from 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM with rotating Saturdays and Sundays. All shifts are nine hours including a one hour lunch break.
Apply online at: www.BoatUS.com /Employment
Or submit your resume with salary requirements to:
Boat America Corporation
Attn: Human Resources
MAIL: 880 S. Pickett Street, Alexandria, VA 22304
Boat America Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No relocation assistance will be provided.