We are searching for a Claims Service Representative Supervisor to join our team at our Alexandria, VA Headquarters. The talented individual will be responsible for management of the Claims Service Representative Team; preparing the monthly work schedule for the Claims Service Representative Team; periodic audit of claim first reports; monitoring of incoming calls from insureds and completing call monitoring reports; project management and management of the first report incentive program “First Report of the Month”.
• 3+ years customer service
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Ability to work in a diverse team (some off-site)
• Strong focus on providing exceptional customer service