Boat America Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through Seaworthy Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) Visit our web sites at www.SeaworthyInsurance.com or www.BoatUS.com for more information about us.
We are currently searching for talented individuals with exceptional skills to fill our Claims Adjuster and Assistant Claims Adjuster positions in our Headquarters office in Alexandria, Virginia.
* Process 1st & 3rd party property damage claims
* Document first reports of new claims and mange the salvor, tower and surveyor dispatch process
* Analyze policies, review and investigate coverages
* Make decisions on claim files
* Provide clear, written correspondence as necessary
* Demonstrate excellent customer service skills by developing & maintaining exceptional relationships with our Members and customers
* Previous Claims Adjusting Experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
* Demonstrated customer service experience
* Strong organizational & computer skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Licenses/Designations: State licensing where required. Successful completion of required / applicable claims certification training/classes
* Boating experience and/or knowledge
* Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Position hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm or 10am to 7pm with one 12pm to 9pm shift per week. Some weekend and holiday shifts are required.
Apply online at: www.BoatUS.com /Employment
Or submit your resume with salary requirements to:
BoatU.S. Human Resources
MAIL: 880 S. Pickett Street, Alexandria, VA 22304