Boat America Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through Seaworthy Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) Visit our web sites at www.SeaworthyInsurance.com or www.BoatUS.com for more information about us.
We are searching for an SIU Investigator to join our team at our Jacksonville, Florida location. The primary responsibilities are: To establish and expand professional working relationships; Evaluate suspect claim investigative results and recommend appropriate remedies; Update and maintain SIU database/ submit ISO/NICB referrals; Gather facts, prepare reports, conduct witness interviews; To coordinate fraud training & compliance activities and to coordinate and expand professional working relationships.
• 3 + years law enforcement experience
• Strong investigative background
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent communication skills
• High level of decision making skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Prior SIU experience
• 5+ Prior claim investigation
• 4 year college degree
• FCLS or similar designation
• Marine insurance experience
• Understanding of insurance terms and policy interpretation
Come join a growing company with a relaxed atmosphere and friendly people that will keep you motivated. We are committed to an environment that will challenge and help grow your career. BoatU.S. offers a competitive benefits package and generous 401(K) match