The primary focus is to take first reports of new claims, answer claims related questions and provide status updates. The representatives will assist with various projects, calling Members when widespread damages are reported and processing mail.
This position does require working at least one 12-9PM shift during the week, some weekends and Holidays.
* Prior customer service experience
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Proficiency with MS Office
Desired Qualifications Include:
* Must be a team player
* Ability to multi-task.
* Boating Experience and/or Knowledge
* Previous Call Center experience
* Bilingual (English/Spanish)