The Director of Internet Marketing & Operations is responsible for increasing insurance, towing and membership sales and driving revenue online as well as managing our Internet Operations team. This individual will develop and implement the strategic online marketing plan for the company. Ensures website achieves marketing objectives and quality standards regarding appearance and content. Monitors website visitor patterns and trends and adjusts strategies as appropriate.
• Managing our Internet Operations department with a team-centric, collaborative approach.
• Developing a formalized strategy for an online marketing program to increase insurance, towing and membership sales and revenue in internet sources.
• Increasing brand visibility to existing and new customers.
• Developing and maximizing internet traffic to the website using all current and relevant web marketing tools and technologies (SEO/SEM) including, ensuring BoatUS.com is highly placed on all major search engines (PPC).
• Measuring the effectiveness of campaigns using Web Trends and Google Analytics tools and providing monthly status updates to senior management team.
• Developing a strategy to maximize the use of tablets, smart phones and mobile applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Systems or Business
• Must have 5-8 years of experience directly related to internet marketing
• Must have 3-5 years or more managing an internet marketing team and/or web operations team
• Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, Web Trends, Google Analytics, IIS
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented
• Must have experience in an e-commerce environment and must be familiar with shopping carts and payment systems
• Must have 3-5 years experience managing multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business
• Experience with a Content Management System
• Familiar with recreational boating
• Email Marketing campaign experience