The primary focus will be to take first reports of new claims, answer claims related questions & provide status updates. The representatives will assist with various projects, calling Members when widespread damages are reported and processing mail.
* Prior customer service experience
* Strong verbal & written communication skills
* Proficiency with MS Office
Desired Qualifications Include:
* A team player
* Ability to multi-task.
* Boating Experience and/or Knowledge
* Previous Call Center experience
* Bilingual (English/Spanish)
This is a part time position, working 20 hours per week. Evening shifts are Monday through Friday from 4pm to 8pm or 5pm to 9pm. Alternate weekend and Holiday shifts are required with those being 8 hour shifts on both Saturdays and Sundays.