Insurance Service Representative
- Headquarters - Alexandria, VA
- Full Time
- Customer Service
880 S. Pickett Street
Alexandria, VA 22304
Currently, we are interviewing for a Service Representative in our headquarters in Alexandria, VA.. The primary focus will be 75% Customer Service and Sales, 20% Processing First Reports for Claims and 5% are Other Duties as Assigned.
The Service Representative will handle a high volume of incoming phone calls, process customer’s requests, sell insurance policies, input customer’s first report of claims, and assist with any information about BoatU.S.
The Service Representative must be able to work flexible shifts between the hours of 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Monday – Friday & rotating Saturdays 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Required Qualifications include:
* Must be bilingual (Spanish/English)
• Prior Customer Service experience – preferably in a Call Center environment
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Excellent data entry skills with high accuracy level
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent multi-tasking skills (listen & type at the same time)
• Ability to maintain positive & professional demeanor at all times
• Must be goal oriented, dependable and reliable
• Must have or be able to obtain Property & Casualty License
• Must have High School Degree or Equivalent
Desired Qualifications include:
• Sales driven
• Bi lingual
This position has been filled.