- Headquarters - Alexandria, VA
- Full Time
- Customer Service
880 S. Pickett Street
Alexandria, VA 22304
- The Service Representative will investigate and respond to customer insurance policy questions; add/issue endorsements (non bearing premium); and process and explain payment options. Providing Support to Underwriters includes: follow-up on correspondence, returned mail, suspense items and uploading documents.
The hours are 8 am to 5 pm, or 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday & rotating Saturdays.
Required Qualifications include:
• Two or more years previous Customer Service experience – preferably in a Call Center environment
• Proficiency in MS applications (Word & Excel)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be detailed oriented and highly organized
• Must have or be able to obtain Property & Casualty License
Desired Qualifications include:
• Active Property & Casualty License
• Excellent multi-tasking skills (listen & type at the same time)
• Previous insurance experience and/or knowledge
• Boating knowledge and/or experience
• College Degree
Come join a growing company with a relaxed atmosphere and friendly people that will keep you motivated. We are committed to an environment that will challenge and help grow your career. BoatUS offers a competitive benefits package and generous 401(K) match.
This position has been filled.