The primary responsibilities of the Windows SQL Database Administrator are: 40% Windows System Administration; 40% SQL Database Administration and 20% Windows Application Support.
This position is Monday - Friday from 8am until 5pm. It requires 24/7 On-Call status as needed.
Required Qualifications are:
* 5+ years Windows Systems Administration
* 3+ years SQL Server 2005/2008 administration
* Familiar with Active Directory Services
* Have Microsoft SQL Server Certification
* Provide outstanding customer service and ability to work independently.
Desired Qualifications include:
* Experience with large Enterprise Databases
* Database performance tuning experience
* Database growth and capacity planning
* College Degree