Digital Marketing Analyst
- Headquarters - Springfield, VA
- Full Time
5323 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22151
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst for our Headquarters in Alexandria, VA.
The Responsibilities will include:
• Analyze and report on overall business metrics, website traffic and digital campaigns’ (social, search, display, etc.)
• Perform rigorous tests on all digital properties such as company website, online applications ,mobile applications, etc.
• Proactively provide actionable insights regarding website traffic to stakeholders
• Ad hoc and miscellaneous tasks (stakeholder reports, project-based tasks, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of digital analytics experience
• Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager GTM
• Experience running A/B and multivariate tests using VWO or similar software
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Google Analytics certification
• Previous experience using Power BI tool
• Experience using Sitecore Analytics
• Experience working as part of a digital marketing team (in-house or agency)
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information, visit us at BoatUS.com.
Our employee’s quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRJustin@boatus.com your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.