Overnight Customer Service Representative Trainee
- Headquarters - Alexandria, VA
- Full Time
880 S. Pickett Street
Alexandria, VA 22304
Job Duties & Responsibilities
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for an Overnight Customer Service Representative Trainee for our Headquarters Office in Alexandria, VA.
The shift will be Wednesday – Saturday from 9:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
The training shift during the first 6 to 8 weeks will be Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
The Responsibilities will include:
• Dispatch towing assistance on the water and on the road.
• Input and process invoices and payments.
• Take insurance claims first reports.
• Sell, renew, and upgrade Membership and Towing Service.
• Verify and update account information.
• Special projects as needed.
• Previous customer service experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office.
• Ability to multi-task (type and listen at the same time).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working overnight.
• Boating knowledge / experience.
• Sales experience.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English.
• Experience using unique databases.
• Insurance experience.
• Call center or dispatch experience.
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.BoatUS.com.
Our employee’s quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRAndrew@BoatUS.com your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.