Compliance Assistant III
- Headquarters - Springfield, VA
- Full Time
5323 Port Royal Road
Springfield, VA 22151
BoatU.S., a part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, is looking for a Compliance Assistant III for our Headquarters Office in Alexandria, VA. The shift will be Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM or 9 AM – 6 PM.
The Responsibilities will include:
• Create and files SERFF filings, monitors filing progress, and responds to objections.
• Reviews PCI Daily Digest for laws, regulations, and new requirements daily.
• Research and tracks changes in laws and regulations. Communicates these changes to management with actions.
• Communicates all disaster declarations and state moratoriums to departments within one business day of learning of the disaster or moratorium.
• Complete corporate filings as needed: Fraud, Disaster, UCAA updates
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong research skills
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage projects with deadlines
• Strong communication skills: able to lead meetings
• Experience with Lexis Nexis or Westlaw
• Experience with SERFF filings
• Federal/State/Local government background
BoatU.S., part of GEICO and the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, offers a range of insurance products and services to recreational boaters nationwide through GEICO Marine Insurance Company and Boat Owners Association of The United States (BoatU.S.) For more information visit us at www.BoatUS.com.
Our employee’s quality of life is important to us. Full-time BoatU.S. employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program*, including:
• 401(k) plan
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
*Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
BoatU.S. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background, criminal history and hair drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
How to Apply
You will need an active email address and phone number. Email HRLaurie@BoatUS.com, your resume and salary requirements, preferably as a Word.doc or PDF.